Sunday, February 9, 2014

BAD/good Experience this weekend.

Started out last week adding a few new friends on Facebook. One friend in particular I hit it off with really well<so it seemed>.
 I know I am still naive on relationships, short history here I will go into more depth in my next post:
    I am 47 years old, and never been with anyone in a non platonic relationship, friends/family type, YES I am still a virgin as hard as that is to believe.

I've never considered a relationship with a male, but this guy floored me. He had my head so high in the clouds I could hardly think. Nobody ever treated me the way he did the first few days. We talked for several hours each day, I was careful not to divulge too much private information, as in my address, phone or anything that I considered too personal for a new acquaintance.  Again I am M2F what I considered a lesbian, never gave it a thought about liking a male.  Well here it comes, on Saturday he offered to buy me a phone and use his plan so we could talk voice to voice.  RED FLAG for me.. that would open me up to 1) owing him for the phone, 2) allow him to use the phone's GPS to find me RL.
  My senior thesis of my Bachelors degree was in network security, so I understand how EASY it is for someone to track you.
 
I told him that I couldn't do that, I hate phones. He told me how beautiful I was ..'wow I was turned on with that'  We exchanged messages for hours more. He was SMOOOTTHHHH!!.
I was so giddy and happy. Saturday, ..the next day.. things changed. He seemed to get frustrated that I wouldn't open up more to him. Then later that evening after I got back on from going to the store, I came on to a picture of an underwear/nylon clad crotch of a woman, this was clearly subversively taken under a table at a restaurant. I thought to myself WHOAH, major turn off. Yes I love girls, but this was a perverted act that scared me nearly witless. If he could do that to some unsuspecting date or just doing that period, what would he do to me if we met.  I've heard stories and they terrify me.

Needless to say my heart is broken because the my first lustful experience was crushed. I cried all night, and if it wasn't for my many friends online, most of which I consider family now, I would probably need counselling or even suicide watch.  I love you all. I am much better today though.

Now to the good thing, I learned that I couldn't only be interested in women. I found out that I could have a deep relationship with a guy too. Time to change my likes to Bi instead of female only.
    
     That's all for this rant.. LOVE all my dear friends here and Thank you all for your support and caring as well as your trust in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment